Sunday, June 12, 2011

Levi's Big Boy Bed

Some of you may remember that Kobe had a bed that was personalized with his name on it.


In keeping with the tradition I thought it only appropriate that Levi have one too.  I'd been waiting until he was trustworthy enough to not have to have his crate set up in my room all the time.  Well he finally has graduated to a big boy bed and his new bed came last week.  On Friday I took his crate down and put his new bed in its place. 


He seems to really like it and laid down on it right away.  He loves sleeping up against things so I thought he would like a bed with sides like this and he sure does.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do without the crate in my room though, it was really handy to set things on top of.  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. That is really a nice bed, and a great way to mark the 'passing of the crate!'

    I hope your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THAT is what I call comfortable (and stylish)!! Our guys are totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doggie bed, Kristen! The girls are going to whine for the same thing when they see these pix (wink wink!)

    ReplyDelete