Yesterday Levi turned 10 months old!
Here are a few recent things in the life of Levi... (sorry there aren't 10, I'm short on time and have to get back to studying)
- He loves sleeping in his crate a lot more lately. He goes in there to nap all the time now rather than just sleeping on the floor.
- He also really loves sleeping on this old bolster bed that I had for Kobe.
Now don't get the idea that Levi sleeps a lot. It's really that I can only catch pictures of him when he's sleeping since otherwise he is going non-stop.
- He loves chewing antlers. I heard that these were great dog chews and better for their teeth than sterilized bones which can break their teeth. They don't sell antlers anywhere locally so I had to get them online. Levi loves them and they last forever since he just grinds down the ends when he chews it.
- Levi has a new found joy of shredding toilet paper. Now it has to be put out of reach when he is left alone with access to my bathroom.
- He has become a kong pro. I try to make his kongs really difficult but he unstuffs them like it's nothing. These kongs were some of my masterpieces. A couple have food kibbles that were soaked in chicken broth, smushed into the kong and then frozen with cheese at the opening. Another one has applesauce with some liver treat surprises mixed in that was also frozen.
- He loves sticks! On every walk he has to find a couple sticks to carry. The bigger the better he says.
For his 10 month birthday I got him this Hide-a-Squirrel dog toy, similar to the Hide-a-Bird toy that he loved so much.
|I added a couple extra toys to give him more things to pull out.|
|I call them his "squirrel babies." He loves them and often can't decide which one he wants to play with.|
Here's a video of him receiving his present for the first time.