Sunday, December 18, 2011

Post-Finals Trip to Tahoe

Right after finals were over Levi and I decided to make a day trip up to Tahoe to go snowshoeing.  I had planned to go to a new location but we got a later start than planned so we went to Echo Lake where we've snowshoed several times before.  Unfortunately there wasn't much snow there yet.  We were able to snowshoe for an hour or so and then I took the snowshoes off and we hiked another trail that didn't have much snow.  There was still enough snow to make Levi happy though which is the main reason I go anyways.









This trip I decided to bring his favorite ball to play fetch with in the snow.  He had so much fun with it!



2 comments:

  1. You failed to mention that you had a blog, looks I have some reading to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe there was ANY snow up there, even Dec. 18th! Love the vid and pictures - it DOES look so cooooollld! Levi's stretch-rolling in the snow is just what Avalon does - these litter sibs are all so much alike, it seems! He really had a great time! Hope it rains/snows SOON!
    xo
    Sammie and Avalon and Miche

    ReplyDelete