Saturday, February 23, 2013

Our Adventure over the last 6 months

Wow!  I can't believe how long it's been since I've updated this blog!  Levi and I apologize to anyone out there who still checks this.  The past 6 months have been incredibly busy with long hours in the vet hospital, traveling to visit various equine hospitals, studying for my national board exam, and just trying to keep up with day-to-day life.

Not to worry though, Levi has had plenty of fun adventures during our blogging hiatus.  Here's a little photo tour of our life the past few months.

A snowshoeing trip around Lake Tahoe.





Externship Souvenir from Texas


Keeping me company while studying endlessly for my national board exam


Getting in the Christmas Spirit

 

Souvenir From Disneyland

A local hike with a friend





Snowshoeing trip #2
Testing out his new Ruffwear Jacket for Colorado weather next year



And, our most recent trip to Tahoe over the three day weekend staying at a friends wonderful cabin right on the lake.  Couldn't have asked for a more perfect location!






After taking a short break from agility practice we are now back to training with the hopes of trialing this year sometime.  Here's a short video of some recent practice we did in our local grass field.  We are working on our teeter and contact training right now so maybe I'll have a video of that soon.

3 comments:

  1. You two are pretty amazing!! Is Levi by any chance on PP? If so we could totally use some of these pics in catalogs etc. He could be famous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried him on Platinum but he got really itchy so I think he might be allergic to one of the ingredients. I still have it so I might retry it just to see if that was what made him itchy and that it wasn't just a weird coincidence.

      Delete
  2. Great pics over the last 6 months, and you're both looking super in agility practice. Can't wait to see his teeter and contacts video! LOVED the studying pic of you two. :-)

    ReplyDelete