Saturday, August 22, 2020

Happy 4 month Birthday Hudson!

A little belated, but Hudson turned 4 months old on the 16th.  Time is flying by and my little puppy is growing up 😢.  So, in the tradition I started when Levi was a puppy, here are 4 things that I love about Hudson right now.

1) He is such a funny, goofy, happy puppy, and he makes me laugh all the time.
2) He flops/falls over constantly.  Sometimes I think it's just because he's still pretty uncoordinated, but othertimes he does it on his own.  He'll be playing with a toy and then just flop onto his side.
3) He is very easy going and just a pleasure to be around.  He isn't really mischievous at all, and is very good about playing with his toys and not getting into things he shouldn't.
4) He still absolutely loves the other dogs, but he's starting to want to see me and be around me even if Levi or Paco are there.


Levi teaching Hudson how to be a good boy and stay out of the kitchen when Mom's cooking

Both my boys hanging out at the office with me
 



1 comment: