Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sport

I got to meet Sport and Christine today!  I talked to Christine for awhile and found out a lot about Sport and what her personality is like, as well as what William (the dad) is like and why she chose him to breed Sport to.  It sounds like the combination of Sport and William should really improve upon each of them as individuals and that the puppies should have really great temperaments.  Sport was very sweet and seemed to have a very loving and playful personality.  Christine said that she is a really great partner for agility, that she loves the sport and she is very responsive to Christine's direction.  I'm hoping to get involved in agility and field trails whenever I get a puppy.  I wish that I would have gotten involved with more dog stuff with Kobe.  I didn't know that I could do all of that stuff with him.  The golden retriever world seems like one big family.

The repro vet that ultrasounded Sport said that she is carrying ~ 8 puppies.  I'm so excited and I hope that one of them fits what I am looking for.  They are due March 26 and once they are 3.5 weeks old I can start going to visit them once a week.  Christine does temperament testing on the puppies when they are 7.5 weeks old, and then she can figure out which dog fits which owner.  So I guess right now I'm just waiting until the puppies are born.  Once they are born Christine said she would post updates and pictures on her website (that will really help me focus on studying : ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment