Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy 4 Month Birthday Levi!


Today Levi is 4 months old.  It feels like I've had him for so much longer than 2 months.  We had a great time last week up in Davis, but now we are back in Templeton until September.  On Sunday Levi got to go over to his brother Jamie's house for a play date.  They had so much fun chasing each other, wrestling, playing in the plants, digging, sharing sticks, and playing in the kiddie pool.

I decided that for each month older that Levi gets I will list some of the things that I love about him as a way to remember the things I am thankful for at each stage of his life.

1. He is a cuddler and still tries to lay on my lap even though he is getting too big to fit.
2. He walks so well on leash (most of the time)
3. He loves people
4. He is really smart and a quick learner

He is getting so big (now weighing in at 32.6 lbs) and is losing his fluffy puppy hair.  My little baby is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment