Monday, December 27, 2010

Nine Months Old!


I can't believe Levi is already 9 months old, it seems like the time has flown by! For Levi's 9 month birthday I decided to list 9 things that Levi loves or quirky things that he does.

1.  he loves playing tug-of-war


2.  he loves other dogs and always wants to play!


3.  he shakes his toys violently when playing and also likes to roll onto his back to play with them upside down


4.  he watches TV.  It all started with basketball. :-)

5.  he loves resting his head on things (he does this all the time, but he always seems to move when I go to grab the camera.  This was the one time I was able to get a picture.)


6.  he steals slippers and shoes to get attention


7.  he loves giving kisses

8.  he loves running in big circles around me on his flexi-leash

9.  when playing with toys or when being pet he sometimes puts his head back really far to the point that he almost falls over.


Yesterday Levi and I went for a nice long hike near my parent's house.  Thankfully it wasn't too muddy to ruin Levi's nice Christmas bath, and he really loved being off-leash. I figure he must have gotten twice the hike out of it from running up ahead, then running back to me, then up ahead again.  Here are a couple pictures from the hike.  I think it tired him out for an hour or so.  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome 9mo list!!! Avalon does the head back too...we notice this when she barks for attention... What sweetie pie pups this litter is!! :) Great hike!

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and photos - still can't get over how many of those things Avalon does too - genetics continues to amaze me - Levi's just wonderful!
    xo
    Sammie, Avalon and Mom

    ReplyDelete