Sunday, February 13, 2011

3x the Toys = 3x the Fun

Have I mentioned how much I love Costco?  Well I do, so I was really excited in January when the Costco coupons came in the mail and they had a coupon for a package of three dog toys.  $5 for a pack of three dog toys - can't beat that.  I got a package for Levi and a package for ChaCha (my roommate's colony dog from school).  I've been giving Levi his one at a time so they last longer, and one of them has already undergone reconstructive surgery after the loss of an ear.




Imagine my surprise and laughter when Levi and I received a package from my parents this week and his present was another set of these Costco toys!  So now we have three sets of these toys in our house (9 toys in total!) 


I don't think the dogs are complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment