Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Levi's Last Day of "Manhood"

Tomorrow Levi has an appointment for the big "N" (neuter that is).  Poor boy doesn't know what's about to hit him.  I wanted to take him out for a fun adventure before the big day and I only had one class today, so a friend and I took our dogs to this trail along the American River in Sacramento that I had read about online.

Levi first got to do some swimming and fetching his bumper in the river.  He loves the water, and this was such an easy access point so I'll definitely be taking him back a lot this summer to swim. I only had my phone with my for picture taking so sorry this is all I got for the trip.

 

It was a really nice walk, partly on a paved trail and part on a gravel levy road.  The only downside to the whole trip was that it was raining the entire time.  Just our luck! The whole trail was supposed to go for 12 miles (6 each way), but we stopped short of that when we were soaked and the dogs looked like they had had sufficient fun for the day.  I'd love to try it again in the sun sometime.

(Sorry for not having any good pictures to share, I wasn't going to risk taking my camera with me while it was raining.)

No comments:

Post a Comment