Thursday, June 7, 2012

Agility Training

Levi and I have been taking agility lessons for a little while now and as we slowly progress I get more excited about the day that we'll finally be ready to start trialing. I've gotten to go watch 2 agility trials in the past month or so, one of them even featuring Levi's superstar mom, Sport, as well as half-brother, Jackson, and litter-mate, Thistle. I didn't get to stay to see his Thistle's runs but it was still a lot of fun and I can't wait till we're there trialing too! Here's a little video of some of our agility practice from a month ago.



We've now started weave pole training and we just started contact training in class on Monday. I started Levi on the 2x2 weave training method which I'm excited about and I'll try to post some videos of our progress.

Just wanted to say thanks to my awesome Dad for building me my agility jumps and weave poles!

2 comments:

  1. Corina and JacksonJune 7, 2012 at 1:09 PM

    Looking great, Kristen! Levi looks fast and accurate!
    I can't wait to come see you in competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristen! You and Levi make a wonderful pair! His attention is just awesome, watching you every second and he seems to love the work - wow! Great job and can't wait to see more!
    xoxoxo
    Sammie, Avalon and Miche

    ReplyDelete