Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Folsom Lake Walk

Levi and I apologize for neglecting the blog so much the past few months.  Don't worry, we have still been up to lots of fun stuff we just haven't had time to blog about it.  So look for a few blog posts in the upcoming weeks.

Way back at the end of April I took Levi for a walk on the American River Parkway to where it ends at Folsom Lake.  It was about 4 miles each way with some swimming time at the lake in-between.  I've walked other portions of the Parkway in Sacramento and they were more secluded and trail-like.  This section was not as pretty and was a super popular path for cyclists since it's paved.  Unfortunately I had to keep Levi on a short leash since we had cyclists zooming past us every few minutes.  It wasn't quite the tranquil walk I had in mind.  Oh well, it was good exercise for Levi and me and it led to the lake at the end which was the ultimate goal anyways.








No comments:

Post a Comment