Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Levi's a Calendar Model

As a fundraiser last year for my vet school class our vice presidents came up with the idea of making a calendar with our pets' photos and selling them to our family and friends.  This year they expanded it so they accepted photos from the first and third year classes as well (in hopes that it would sell more calendars).  This meant that each vet school class would get 4 big pictures in the calendar.

Last year I entered a puppy picture that I had of Kobe, but it just got a small picture at the bottom of one of the months.  We didn't have a digital camera back when he was a puppy so I had to scan the photo.  There were a couple pictures that I liked better but they had dates on the front so I couldn't enter them.  Here was Kobe's calendar picture in January of last year's calendar.


This year I wanted to find a picture of Levi that I thought could win a full size picture in the calendar.  I finally picked one from my puppy visit when the puppies were 6 weeks old.  It is of Ronan on the left (purple boy at the time) and Levi on the right.  My mom and sister got to come meet the puppies for the first time this day, and my sister took this photo.


It turns out that the judges thought that they were cute too and they picked them to have one of the "month" pictures.  I might end up leaving the calendar on Levi's month the whole year. :-)

1 comment:

  1. that's what i have done with mowgli's month last year. :) i'm glad you won!! i'm not happy with all of them, but i definitely voted for baby weeevvviiii.

    ReplyDelete