Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Visiting Cal Poly

Today Levi and I went for a walk around Cal Poly with my mom.

"Levi, give kisses later, we're supposed to be taking a picture."
That's better
Mom twisted her ankle shortly into the walk so we walked her back to her office and then Levi and I kept going.  It is so flat in Davis so it was nice to get to go up a few hills at Cal Poly. We walked up the big hill to the horse unit where I spent MANY hours in undergrad.  There I got to go say hi to my favorite stud "Einstein" that I used to take care of.  I pointed out "Herdsman Hall" to him which is an on-campus house that I lived in for a year when I worked at the horse unit.   


Then we headed back down the hill and walked by the baseball and softball fields.  One time while living at "Herdsman" (as it was referred to) I was walking Kobe by the baseball fields and I found a soft baseball that I guess they use for batting practice.  That ball ended up being one of Kobe's favorite toys.  He loved to just lay and chew on it since it was soft enough that he could squish it but gave more resistance than a tennis ball. 

We didn't find any baseballs today, but we did get to go down to the intramural baseball fields where Levi got to run around off-leash which he really loved!



That was the end of our outing for today.  Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment