Sunday, April 18, 2010

First Puppy Visit!

Today was my first visit to see the puppies.  They are just over 3 weeks old and they are absolutely adorable.  They are a little smaller than I was expecting because they look so big in their photos and videos, but their personalities seem similar to what I expected.  Blue boy is quite the playful one and seemed to keep going and going even after the others got tired.  Orange on the other hand didn't really play with his siblings much he just wanted to sleep.  Purple was adventurous and he wandered around the puppy area outside of the whelping box looking at all the new sights and smells.  Blonde (no collar) boy is playful and sweet, amd just wanted to stay in the middle with his siblings and the humans.  They were all so sweet and they liked to climb over my legs and lick and chew on my pants and toes.  Blonde boy and orange boy both fell asleep with their heads resting on my legs which was really cute.  I could have stayed with them all day (although I'm sure Christine and Don wouldn't have liked that much.)   I can't wait to see how much they've changed by next weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Cute how they are all scrunched together when they are sleeping :) Purple boy is winking at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so cute when I was with them and they would all scrunch up against me like my legs were their litter-mates. I can't wait to see them again!

    ReplyDelete