Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!



Happy Birthday Kobe!  You would have been 8 years old today.   I used to love throwing you birthday parties and getting you all sorts of presents.  I kind of think you always knew that it was a special day even if you didn't know why.  I remember the one party that we had when you were living with Mom and Dad at the rental house and you got to pull all of your presents out of that giant gift bag.  You were so excited at finding the presents that you would just pull something out and then drop it to see what else was in the bag.  You probably didn't get to fully appreciate all of the presents that way but it sure was fun to watch.  Today was a hard day for me.  You were all I could think about.  I never thought I would have to say goodbye to you so soon.

Here are a few other pictures from that birthday, as well as some other pictures just for memories.


Happy Birthday bud.  I love you and I miss you.  Thanks for all the love and happy memories you gave me over the past 8 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment