Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finished My First Year of Vet School!

It seems like it has been so much longer than 9 months since I started vet school in September!  I can't believe the amazing friendships that I've made and the fun times that we have had together!  Even if it was just studying together (which is what most of our time was spent doing), I have loved every minute of this year.

So many memories, good and bad (mostly good though :-)).  Orientation, and our pre-orientation gatherings where we all met for the first time.  Grey's and fro-yo nights.  Late night and weekend studying in the anatomy lab.  Late night studying delirium in general.  Oh yeah, and some more studying.  Halloween party.  Disneyland.  Equine dental wet-lab.  Equine Medicine Club rounds (my favorite part of vet school!).  Kobe's death :( .  Getting Levi.  Thanks friends and family for helping me survive all of this.


And now...SUMMER-TIME!!!!!

I can't wait to relax in the pool, take Levi for adventures, and ride Cisco and Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment