Friday, September 3, 2010

Back in Davis

Levi and I are back in Davis!  We are still in the process of getting unpacked and settled in, but we have already been taking full advantage of the green belt, going for long walks in the morning and evening.  It has been really hot here so we have to do outdoor activities early before it heats up.  Today I was able to get a little video of Levi going down the slide since I know my mom wanted to see him do it.  It isn't a very good video, just a forewarning. Oh, and this was his first twisty slide.  He was a little hesitant to go down it at first, but then he did great.



Earlier this summer when we were in Morro Bay I saw this shop that sold these really cute stuffed animals/pillows.  They are called pillow pets, and they are like a stuffed animal that unfolds into a pillow.  They were all so cute and I really wanted to get one for Levi so before I moved back up to Davis mom and I went to pick him out a pillow pet.  (I might have gotten one for myself too because they are just so cute!)  It was Levi's belated 5 month birthday present.  He really liked it, and played with it for about an hour straight when he got it.


No comments:

Post a Comment