Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pictures from the Arboretum

I had a couple hour break today between class and a meeting for Equine Medicine Club so I took Levi for a walk through the arboretum on campus.  It's really close to the vet school and is really beautiful.  Today we found these little garden areas off of the main paved path that had all sorts of flowers and plants.  It was really neat and I'm surprised that I hadn't seen it before when I had been there.  I thought it was a good time for some pictures (although all I had was my phone).  I need to start carrying my camera with me.


He really seems to like coming to school, especially getting to play with the other dogs here. The past two days he has gotten to play with my friend's 3 ½ month old miniature Australian shepherd, CJ, during lunch or after class. He is still learning to not be too rough with him since he is so much bigger than CJ but they seem to have a lot of fun together.  He also seems to be taking after momma Sport more and has gotten a lot more into fetching his rubber chuck-it ball.  We've been playing a little bit of fetch on one of the lawns at school during lunch time to give him some fun and exercise and he has been really into it.
 

Right now Levi is acting like a silly boy playing in my room while I write this post. He thinks he is pretty clever tunneling under the pillows on the bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment