Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas Sweater

While shopping at Target the other day I happened to run into the Christmas isle for pets.  They had Christmas dog sweaters that I thought were so cute (and funny) and there was one in particular that I just had to get for Levi.  It's a little nerdy looking (like he could wear it to an ugly sweater party) but it just said "Levi" to me.  I know this may seem a little early since it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I think the holiday season starts in October and I couldn't wait until December to post these pictures.


I'm pretty sure he was hating me at this moment.  He thinks I should have gotten him a cooler looking sweater.

This may end up as our Christmas card photo.
 

 He thought it kept him nice and warm in the chilly fall air.

He didn't seem to mind it after awhile.
He may or may not be wearing this sweater more as Christmas nears.

3 comments:

  1. hahahah YES! i adore it. he should wear it ALL the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! But I think YOU need to find an outfit that matches it to be totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks SO big in the picture of you both outside! Cute sweater by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete