Saturday, October 9, 2010

Intro to agility class

I am obviously slacking on blogging lately.  School is getting a lot more intense so my free time for blogging is limited.  I have Pharmacology and Bacteriology tests this coming week and then Virology and another Oncology test the week after. 

Levi and I started an intro to agility class last weekend, so today was our second time going.  It is a lot of fun and I am learning so much.  It's nice that it is really low key and there are only 4 of us in the class.  The class is through Precision Chaos in Dixon which is only about 10 minutes away.  Levi seems to really enjoy it as well.  I can't wait until he is full grown and can start doing real agility training. 

No pictures from our doggy class, but here are a couple random pictures from my phone that I thought were funny.
Levi decided he wanted to shield his eyes from the light when I was studying past his bedtime.
My crate that was in the car is really dirty and needing cleaning so Levi has been getting to ride loose in the back of the jeep.  Most of the time he lays down but occasionaly he likes to rest his head on the seats in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment