Monday, May 17, 2010

5th Puppy Visit



I went in the morning yesterday to visit the puppies rather than the afternoon like all of my previous visits.  The puppies were so full of energy and spunk.  It was really funny to watch them all running around and tackling each other.  They also were a lot more destructive, trying to rip out the grass everywhere.  I guess it's a good reminder of how much of a handful puppies are.  They aren't always just sweet sleeping babies.  Only one more week and I will be bringing one of them home with me, yay!  

Christine started doing puppy temperament testing, as well as testing for their interest in birds which all of the puppies showed interest in.   The final puppy test is on Friday and that will give a better idea of what types of activities (like agility, fieldwork, obedience, etc) the puppy would do well in.  After that she will be able to figure out which puppy is best suited for which owner.  It will be so hard to wait until Friday to figure out which puppy I am getting, but after yesterday's visit I am feeling very good about all of the puppies and I know that I would be happy with each one of them.  I know that Christine and Don have a lot better idea of each of the puppies' personalities since they are with them all the time and I trust them to place each of the puppies with the right people.
I think I've finalized a name.  I'm pretty set on Levi for the puppy's name and Tigana's Pure Hoppiness for the registered name.

(Photos courtesy of Dad)


1 comment:

  1. It looks like they all love me so much they feel asleep around me!!! I can't wait for you to come home this summer so I can hug & kiss your puppy.

    ReplyDelete