Monday, May 17, 2010

Soon to Be Spoiled Puppy

This puppy is going to be very spoiled!  Today Alicia came home from the store with three new toys for the puppy!  They are all very cute and I'm sure the puppy (and we) will love playing with them.  I started getting little Levi's room ready for him today.  I set his crate up with the new custom made bed (thanks to Mom) and custom made divider (thanks to Dad).  I just got a soft crate today in the mail that will be his truck crate this summer since the metal folding crates that I have are almost impossible to fit in the back seat of my truck.  I think I'm just about ready!  I need to do some yard work tomorrow to clear the weeds out of what will be his potty area, and then I'll be done.  Only 5 more days!  I can't believe how fast the last couple months have gone by.  It seems like just yesterday that I was meeting Sport and Christine for the first time before the puppies were even born.

No comments:

Post a Comment