Friday, May 21, 2010

Green Boy's the One!

I just found out that I'm getting Green Boy!  I'm really excited since he was one of my favorites and I was really hoping for him.

Some of the things Christine told me from his puppy testing:
Green boy is very structurally sound with good angles so he should hold up well with agility.  He showed confidence and he did really well with the retrieves, bringing the toy back to the evaluators' lap each time.  He even returned a bird wing to the evaluator rather than just taking it off on his own.

I'm really happy and think that he is a perfect match for me.  I get to pick him up at 10 am tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I are so excited for you to start your adventures with Levi. Can't wait until I get to see him again on June 10. That's so long!!! We hope the first few weeks aren't too stressful for you as Levi get's used to his new surroundings without his litter mates. Try to get sleep when you can! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete